Jarrow Ex servicemans.
Heard today that the ex has closed and is going to be bulldozed to makeway for an old folks home.Anyone else heard this.Also looks like the Boldon lad has closed. Huh

Never heard but if true there's not many left now.  Too expensive for a pint these days.
soon be no place to go for our Christmas meet up, if they all keep closing down. Sad  Sad
Thumbs Down 
It's future is still uncertain by what I've been told.?? More than likely to be sold off.  Sad
(11 Dec 14, 2:00 AM)Steve Egg Wrote:  It's future is still uncertain by what I've been told.?? More than likely to be sold off.  Sad

New Apartment's going to be built on the land...
Hebburn newtown club was bought and closed by same people. Still a burnt out empty building years later biggest eysore in hebburn.
(11 Dec 14, 7:02 PM)hebburn bloke Wrote:  Hebburn newtown club was bought and closed by same people. Still a burnt out empty building years later biggest eysore in hebburn.

I haven't been In that area for a while, Surprised to hear that the building Is still standing after all this time...
No!!!!!!! not the EX!

Used to be one of my fav places to pop into whenever I was home. Be very sorry to see that place go.
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
According to tonight's Shield's Gazette..the ex Is still having the new year's party then a farewell closing night In april......Wonder which pub or club will be next to close
The Crusaders is going to reopen very soon in it's original guise as the The Albion.Jess Mconnel is the owner. Big Grin