Jarrow Bird Watching/Sightings/Photographs.
No Davy. It's with the HS10. Cheers.
jarraman Wrote:Sparrowhawk. Beautifull Birds they are.

[ATTACH]1502[/ATTACH]

Click on the photo to enlarge.
Doug, you must be mad going out in this weather but I must say it's a lovely photo.
I thought Tedg was interested in the HS10.
The Adventurer Wrote:Doug, you must be mad going out in this weather but I must say it's a lovely photo.
I thought Tedg was interested in the HS10.

It wasn't taken tonight. I can't elaborate Wink
Today in the don valley;Kingfisher 1,Chiffchaff a family party,Blackcap 1,fem,and a small flock of House Martin"s.
davy Wrote:Today in the don valley;Kingfisher 1,Chiffchaff a family party,Blackcap 1,fem,and a small flock of House Martin"s.

My first day off as well. You saw the Kingfisher. Sad
davy Wrote:Today in the don valley;Kingfisher 1,Chiffchaff a family party,Blackcap 1,fem,and a small flock of House Martin"s.

davy did you manage to get a picture of the kingfisher. I would love to go along the don to see it, not much up on birds but the kingfisher is the bright blue one isn't it.
Curlew at Donmouth.

[ATTACH]1514[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF2037.JPG (Size: 184.69 KB / Downloads: 4)
Mary Wrote:davy did you manage to get a picture of the kingfisher. I would love to go along the don to see it, not much up on birds but the kingfisher is the bright blue one isn't it.
Yes Mary underparts and cheeks are orange and upperparts electric blue or oily green depending on the light.
Swallow"s 30x over our house this evening SWest.
davy Wrote:Swallow"s 30x over our house this evening SWest.

Does that mean they are ready for the off Davy? To Africa I mean?