Jarrow Bird Watching/Sightings/Photographs.
As the title says. This thread is allowed by Admin for the Birdwatchers among us. Post any news or Photograps all relating to Jarrow.
jarraman Wrote:As the title says. This thread is allowed by Admin for the Birdwatchers among us. Post any news or Photograps all relating to Jarrow.
Good idea jarraman.Smile
Great idea Jarraman Smile
jarraman Wrote:As the title says. This thread is allowed by Admin for the Birdwatchers among us. Post any news or Photograps all relating to Jarrow.

Jarraman, is it confined to birds only or can we show other types of wildlife in this thread.
I don't seem to be having much luck with birds.
It is Birds. There could be lots of threads created for other types of creatures but I think we would be over run.

Wink
jarraman Wrote:It is Birds. There could be lots of threads created for other types of creatures but I think we would be over run.

Wink

Thats ok as long as I know.
The Adventurer Wrote:Jarraman, is it confined to birds only or can we show other types of wildlife in this thread.
I don't seem to be having much luck with birds.

If there's demand then I can create a 'Jarrow Wildlife' sub forum with 'Jarrow Bird Watchers' beneath that.
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
Admin Wrote:If there's demand then I can create a 'Jarrow Wildlife' sub forum with 'Jarrow Bird Watchers' beneath that.
I asked about the birdwatchers site because sometimes I've noticed some of the threads have been put in the wrong forum but I will be happy with whatever is decided on.
A flock of Whitethroats were keeping busy today before there long journey south. There was also 30 Redshank on the Island at Donmouth at high tide today.
well I don't know much about bird, but can somebody tell me what this little one is, taken in my garden last year.

Attached Files
.jpg   birds 001nuknown.jpg (Size: 490.3 KB / Downloads: 111)
.jpg   un known bird.jpg (Size: 443.19 KB / Downloads: 104)