Gardening.
  Joan I didn't get enough to make a tart or a crumble but fortunately fisherman brought me some rhubarb out of his garden so I will still get a nice rhubarb pie 
Undecided  Undecided
(25 Jul 15, 6:06 PM)Mary Wrote:    Joan I didn't get enough to make a tart or a crumble but fortunately fisherman brought me some rhubarb out of his garden so I will still get a nice rhubarb pie 

So, so sorry for the late replay, Mary. When I come on the site I get distracted sometimes but I do try to look in. There isn't many people getting on the site now. Is there? So nice of Fisherman to bring you some rhubarb. The tomatoes he got for me are first class. I've got to split my rhubarb this Autumn and I'm not looking forward to it.

(27 Aug 15, 11:53 PM)Joan Wrote:  Undecided  Undecided

(25 Jul 15, 6:06 PM)Mary Wrote:    Joan I didn't get enough to make a tart or a crumble but fortunately fisherman brought me some rhubarb out of his garden so I will still get a nice rhubarb pie 

So, so sorry for the late replay, Mary. When I come on the site I get distracted sometimes but I do try to look in. There isn't many people getting on the site now. Is there? So nice of Fisherman to bring you some rhubarb. The tomatoes he got for me are first class. I've got to split my rhubarb this Autumn and I'm not looking forward to it.

I've also been collecting my tomatoe's....A lot tastier than you buy In the shop's..And as you say there's not much happening on site now, but I do keep looking In for any new post's..