Gardening.
Joan the other reply notice Is If you'd like to reply with someone's quote.So If you're just wanting to add a new post just do as you did before,click on new reply.....Hope this help's you..
Cheers for that, fisherman.

Grumbles and groans: Weather awful and deliveries of raised beds have delayed planting of leeks so that they are now in smaller containers. The knock on effect is that late season strawberries and re-potting of chillies all in smaller containers. Not to worry because they'll eventually catch up.  [I hope]

Everything else is blooming: Potatoes have escaped the resident robin and his gang of sparrows; tomatoes blooming with lots of flowers; apples forming on Bramley and everything else growing stronger and bigger by the day.
I just got a gooseberry plant last year and put it in a pot, I couldn't believe how it has grown and the amount of fruit on it, I will have to find a place in the garden for it. 
Was feeling really low today but while l was at the sink doing the dishes looking out over the garden l was delighted to see a squirrel even though it was a grey its antics trying to steal the birds nuts made me smile again nature is a wonderful tonic.
Mary Iv'e tried to 'reply' but had to reply this way.

I love gooseberries. Have you baked anything yet? Gooseberry fool, apple and gooseberry tarts and crumble. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
chris fl, isn't nature wonderful?

It's good that you saw a grey squirrel because they are getting scarce and being overrun by the red squirrel which isn't a UK native whereas, the grey is.
(07 Jul 15, 9:19 PM)Joan Wrote:  Mary Iv'e tried to 'reply' but had to reply this way.

I love gooseberries. Have you baked anything yet? Gooseberry fool, apple and gooseberry tarts and crumble. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Joan If you want to reply to anyone's post look for the small yellow envelpoe click on there and then you'll see the post the person has put on,then you just type underneath....And regarding your post about Grey Squirell you've got It the wrong way round...It's the grey's tht are driving the red's out...That's why they are having cull's In certain area's....
(07 Jul 15, 9:54 PM)fisherman Wrote:  
(07 Jul 15, 9:19 PM)Joan Wrote:  Mary Iv'e tried to 'reply' but had to reply this way.

Joan If you want to reply to anyone's post look for the small yellow envelpoe click on there and then you'll see the post the person has put on,then you just type underneath....And regarding your post about Grey Squirell you've got It the wrong way round...It's the grey's tht are driving the red's out...That's why they are having cull's In certain area's....
Hi fisherman. I did try replying with the yellow 'reply' but it doesn't work for me. Every time I try I have to resort to a new reply and sometimes I forget what I originally said in my first reply. Confused I will just leave my mistake on chris fl's comment.

I haven't seen many bees this year? I've only see two. One in my front garden and one in the back garden. It could even have been the same bee.
(08 Jul 15, 2:23 PM)Joan Wrote:  Hi fisherman. I did try replying with the yellow 'reply' but it doesn't work for me. Every time I try I have to resort to a new reply and sometimes I forget what I originally said in my first reply. Confused  I will just leave my mistake on chris fl's comment.

I haven't seen many bees this year? I've only see two. One in my front garden and one in the back garden. It could even have been the same bee.

I saw a great spotted woodpecker in my garden 2 weeks ago.