Fox in Jarrow
Loads these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCKv_J6jpyw
That could be anywhere Jarraman,it needs to be filmed in the ben lomond having a beer.Big Grin
This Is The Fox that visited my garden,just before The Otter was captured on the Stealth Camera.

Attached Files
.jpg   Gibson Fox_0001-1.jpg (Size: 34.24 KB / Downloads: 18)
canny bairn Wrote:That could be anywhere Jarraman,it needs to be filmed in the ben lomond having a beer.Big Grin

Lol. Got it off youtube. An allotment in Jarrow it states. Same people that copied the Otter in Fishermans garden.
jarraman Wrote:Lol. Got it off youtube. An allotment in Jarrow it states. Same people that copied the Otter in Fishermans garden.

It would have to be Pigsty Avenue then. From what I saw the last time I visited, the allotments overlooking the Don walkway were all given over to pigeon lofts and I would be very surprised if the pigeon men would tolerate a fox so close to their pigeons. Smile
Birdman Wrote:It would have to be Pigsty Avenue then. From what I saw the last time I visited, the allotments overlooking the Don walkway were all given over to pigeon lofts and I would be very surprised if the pigeon men would tolerate a fox so close to their pigeons. Smile
Here's a photo for Ex-Pat's.....This Is how Pigsty Avenue look's now,I took this photo from top of Hill Park Estate.

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0022.JPG (Size: 416.82 KB / Downloads: 26)