Bede Walker - brother of Theresa Walker
Paul, did you live on simonside view
Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly, I really appreciate it. My nan's sister Jenny (but I think her real name was Jane) and her husband Miles Jenkins have both passed away but they have a large family who live around the Bridgend area of South Wales They had three sons and a daughter and we are still in touch with them all. My nan had two other sisters, Agnes (quite a bit older and moved away to Newmarket when my nan was quite young) and Mary who married and went to live in Eastbourne. The brothers were Bede, Robert (Bobby) and Bill. I will ask my dad what more he knows about the Andersons and let you know. It's lovely to know about my nan's relatives because they were such a big family and she speaks so fondly of them all. I am going to see her on Saturday, it's her 93rd birthday, and I will ask her if she can remember her aunt and your mum who would be her cousin then, I think?

All best wishes,

Jane.
janes Wrote:Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly, I really appreciate it. My nan's sister Jenny (but I think her real name was Jane) and her husband Miles Jenkins have both passed away but they have a large family who live around the Bridgend area of South Wales They had three sons and a daughter and we are still in touch with them all. My nan had two other sisters, Agnes (quite a bit older and moved away to Newmarket when my nan was quite young) and Mary who married and went to live in Eastbourne. The brothers were Bede, Robert (Bobby) and Bill. I will ask my dad what more he knows about the Andersons and let you know. It's lovely to know about my nan's relatives because they were such a big family and she speaks so fondly of them all. I am going to see her on Saturday, it's her 93rd birthday, and I will ask her if she can remember her aunt and your mum who would be her cousin then, I think?

All best wishes,

Jane.
It's good when long lost families get In touch with each other......Smile