Advice please...
Can anyone tell me if there's a way I can be notified when comments and photos are added to albums please? I know how to use the subscibe option on forums. (Thread tools) but I can't find anything similar for the albums? Thanks.
There are lots of good photos and comments being added at the moment and I hate to miss anything!:oWink
May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, nothing but happiness come through your door.
That's a great post Tilly. I've often wondered that also. Sometimes I've missed a photograph after more have been uploaded soon after.

Admin, your the man. Smile
I agree Tilly & have commented on this in the 'Site Tidy Up' thread.
Latest thread comments can be increased by clicking on 'Top 5 Stats' but I can't see anythong like that for Album comments etc Sad
Tilly Wrote:Can anyone tell me if there's a way I can be notified when comments and photos are added to albums please? I know how to use the subscibe option on forums. (Thread tools) but I can't find anything similar for the albums? Thanks.
There are lots of good photos and comments being added at the moment and I hate to miss anything!:oWink

Sorry, not possible using the plugin to show latest photos & comments. I'll take a look & see if there are any updates or an alternative.

I think people have asked for more photos/comments to be shown. instead of the current 6 photos & 5 comments. I'll add a vote so we can getsome opinions on this.
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.