A pet's Album?
Could we have a 'pet's album whereby, eveyone can add their pets to the same album...rather than separate album/photos. xx
You can't Joanii. The only way to do it is like the School Photographs. I'll start an album, take your pet photo on to your album then I'll delete your album. I'll give it a try.
jarraman Wrote:You can't Joanii. The only way to do it is like the School Photographs. I'll start an album, take your pet photo on to your album then I'll delete your album. I'll give it a try.
Great, I'll put a couple on.
The same could be done with the old photo's in the albums.lots of the old pics are being in buried in the different albums.Smile

I agree with Ted. There is 18 pages of albums albeit some of them are empty. Its a pain having to navigate through all of them to find something you know is there somewhere.
Members family photo's could be left alone but if folk were all in agreement the buildings, landscapes etc could be put in one album.
I agree. I asked admin about this about a year ago but he informed me we would have to ask the member if we could move their photograph to another album. The solution could be is for the regular members not to start a new album.

Maybe this should start on a new thread and we could all discuss it.