A Prayer...
Dear Lord,
So far today I am doing alright.
I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish or self-indulgent.
I have not whined, complained, cursed, or eaten any chocolate.
I have charged nothing on my credit card........
But I will be getting out of bed soon and I think that I will really need your help then.
May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, nothing but happiness come through your door.
just been told a joke today and it certainly made me laugh,lets hope it brings a smile to your face tooWink
tommy went to the club and his mate asked him how he got his black eye,he says i was kneeling at the alter praying ,when mary came up and knelt next to me.i noticed her skirt had got tucked inbetween her buttucks so i gently pulled it out.mary was very upset and hit tommy,blackening his eye.the following week tommy went to the club with two black eyes and when his mate asked how he got them he says,well i was kneeling at the alter when mary came and knelt next to me,the lad next to her noticed her skirt tucked inbetween her buttucks and pulled it out.i knew she didnt like it pulled out ,so i tucked it back inBig GrinBig Grin